14 days to return or exchange the goods
How to do it?
1. Complete the form
2. Attach the form to the package with the receipt
3. Send the package to the following address: Gromadzka 13a, 61-655 Poznań
You will receive your refund within 14 days
Returns and complaints
1. All goods presented in the store are designed and manufactured by the Seller. They are new, free from legal and physical defects.
2. If the goods purchased by the Customer have a physical or legal defect, the Seller is liable to the Customer under the warranty in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
3. The Customer has the right to submit a written complaint to the Seller regarding the purchased goods by sending it by registered mail to the correspondence address indicated in §1 of the Regulations.
4. The complaint should indicate at least:
a) name, surname, address, e-mail address of the Customer,
b) the date of ordering the goods being the subject of the complaint,
c) invoice or receipt number,
d) goods subject to complaint,
e) Consumer's request,
f) justification of the complaint.
5. The customer is obliged to deliver the defective goods to the address indicated in §1 of the Regulations together with the complaint referred to in paragraph. 3 of this section.
6. The Customer is asked to attach a VAT invoice or a receipt or a payment confirmation to the returned goods.
7. The customer is asked to send back the goods in the packaging that protects the goods against damage.
8. The Seller recognizes the complaint within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint along with the goods attached to it (receipt of the goods by the Seller is necessary for its examination and proper consideration of the complaint).
9. The response to the complaint is sent to the address or e-mail address provided by the Customer.
10. If the complaint is considered unjustified, the Seller will deliver the goods to the Customer, at his expense, to the address indicated in the complaint or, in the event of failure to provide it, to the address indicated in the order as the place of receipt of the goods.
11. If the goods are not collected by the Customer, the Seller will call the Customer - to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, and in writing to the address provided by the Customer, to collect the goods within 7 days from the date of receipt of the request. After the expiry of the additional deadline, the Seller is entitled to charge a fee for non-contractual storage of the goods.
12. Pursuant to Art. 558 par. 1 of the Civil Code, the Parties exclude the Seller's liability towards the Contractor for physical and legal defects of the Goods (warranty).
Withdrawal from the contract - applies only to Consumers
1. A customer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it without giving any reason within 14 calendar days, in accordance with art. 27 of the Act on consumer rights.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the Sales Agreement shall expire after 14 calendar days from the date on which the Customer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, takes possession of the goods.
3. The declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement should be sent to the correspondence address indicated in § 1 point 3 of the Regulations.
4. The declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement may be submitted on the form, a specimen of which has been attached to the Regulations.
5. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement, it is enough to send a statement before that deadline.
6. The Seller, within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, will return to the Customer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the Goods, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by Seller.
7. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer.
8. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until the Goods are returned or the Customer provides proof of their return, whichever occurs first.
9. The Customer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller to the correspondence address indicated in § 1 point 3 of the Regulations or to hand over the Goods to a person authorized by the Seller to collect them within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Sales Agreement. This deadline will be met if the Goods are returned before the deadline.
10. The Customer is asked to send back the Goods in the packaging that protects the Goods against damage.
11. The Customer who withdrew from the Sales Agreement is obliged to incur:
a) additional costs incurred by the Customer in connection with the choice of the method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller,
b) direct costs of returning the Goods.
12. The Customer is liable only for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
13. The condition for the positive consideration of the return is receipt of the product intact with the complete set of original tags. The product cannot show any signs of use.
14. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the Customer in relation to the Sales Agreement in the scope of the so-called Individual orders, due to the fact that these are goods made according to the customer's specifications or to satisfy his individual needs and are the subject of individual, special arrangements between the Parties.
Attachments to the Regulations of the MARFA Online Store
Model withdrawal form, attached as Annex 2 to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827)
TEMPLATE FORM OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)