On May 25, 2018, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 came into force in the territory of the Republic of Poland. Therefore, in order to fulfill the information obligation under Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016, we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data provided by you on the website https://marfafashion.com/
The company is the controller of your personal data provided on this website Marfa Agata Mularczyk Pyskło ul. Gromadzka 13a 61-655 Poznań email@example.com tel. 881 590 530
If you have submitted a declaration of consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
Personal data processed on the following website may be used for the purpose of:
- providing services to you by electronic means (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- performance and on the basis of a sales contract concluded by you with us (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- we offer you services directly, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- offering you directly products and companies cooperating with us, which is our and our partners' legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- sending commercial information about the Products and Services of the Personal Data Administrator based on your consent (the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- answers to your questions based on your consent (the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- protection of our legitimate interest, in order to establish, assert or defend claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
We will process categories of your personal data, such as basic identification data, address data and data regarding the possibility of contacting you.
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
- subcontractors, i.e. entities that we use to process them;
- business partners whose offer complements our offer;
We do not transfer your data outside the EU / EEA.
Your Personal Data will be processed and stored from the moment they are obtained by the Personal Data Administrator until the end of the provision of services to you or until the sales contract is completed, and after this deadline for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract;
- performance of obligations under the law, in particular tax and accounting;
- marketing, until you object to their processing for this purpose, withdraw your consent or we determine that they have become obsolete.
It is worth remembering that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office when you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
You have the right to:
- access to your personal data and receipt of a copy thereof;
- to rectify (correct your data);
- to delete data;
- to limit the processing of personal data;
- to object to the processing of personal data;
- for data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
Providing data is voluntary, but failure to provide it will result in the inability to answer the question, the inability to contact and the inability to receive marketing information.