1 RULES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The controller of your personal data provided on this website is Marfa Agata Mularczyk Pyskło ul. Gromadzka 13a 61-655 Poznań firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 881 590 530
- Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, below you will find information necessary due to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
- Personal data processed on the following website may be used for the purpose of:
- Provision of electronic services to you, based on your consent (the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- performance and on the basis of a sales contract concluded by you with us (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- we offer you products and services directly, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- offering you directly products and companies cooperating with us, which is our and our partners' legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- sending commercial information about the Products and Services of the Personal Data Administrator based on your consent (the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- We will process categories of your personal data, such as basic identification data, address data and data regarding the possibility of contacting you.
- We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
- subcontractors, i.e. entities that we use to process them;
- business partners whose offer complements our offer;
- We do not transfer your data outside the EU / EEA.
- Your Personal Data will be processed and stored from the moment they are obtained by the Personal Data Administrator until the provision of services to you is completed.
- It is worth remembering that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office when you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- Providing data is voluntary, but failure to provide it will result in the inability to answer the question, the inability to contact, the inability to provide services and the inability to receive marketing information.
- The personal data administrator ensures that the data is collected, processed and used in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the protection of personal data relevant for the country in which the data is collected.
2 RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
In connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to:
- access to your personal data and receipt of a copy thereof;
- to rectify (correct your data);
- to delete data
IMPORTANT! If, in your opinion, there are no grounds for us to process your data, you can request that we delete it.
- to limit the processing of personal data;
IMPORTANT! You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to their storage or to perform actions agreed with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect data about you or we process it unreasonably; or you do not want us to remove them because you need them to establish, assert or defend claims; or for the duration of your objection to data processing.
- to object to the processing of personal data;
- for data portability;
IMPORTANT! You have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also commission us to send this data directly to another entity.
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
IMPORTANT! In order to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, you are asked to send an appropriate e-mail to the address of the Personal Data Administrator. Your application will be processed immediately.
3 SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
- When using the Website, some data is automatically stored on the Website Administrator's servers for the purposes of system administration or for statistical or backup purposes. The above data include:
- the name of your internet access provider;
- IP address;
- browser software version;
- computer operating system;
- system logs;
- The Personal Data Administrator processes the User's personal data, such as:
- name and surname or company name;
- Address for correspondence;
- e-mail address;
- contact telephone number
- Cookie files (so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website,
- determining the user's profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies:? Session? (session cookies) and? permanent? (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). ?Constant? cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Managing cookies? how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: